Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

breaking my boycott

I'm breaking my boycott of the review system just for this flash. You made a reference to roger wilco, and ayla in the same flash. Basically you just made a reference to every good game i grew up playing. You get a 10 for that and for the skill, style, and all that jazz. You win

You Love This Movie You Love This Movie

Best movie ever.

This is by far the best movie i have seen on newgrounds. It beats bitey, and it beats blockhead. This flash had exactly the right combination of animation, wit, and comedic timing.

On top of how amazing this flash is as a whole, you managed to touch on exactly what i've been feeling about the portal and NG. This flash couldn't have been funnier or more well made as a whole. I take that back, you can always make it longer.

My favorite part was when they killed salad fingers. Short and to the point.

I'm also fairly certain that i voted 5 on the best movie ever.

writing flash is already hard and i sucks when you know you will never make front page. this movie has inspired me to finish the project i abandoned. Amazing work!

(also, 10/10 for killing clocks)

RSQViper responds:

Awesome, thank you very much.

Best of luck on your project and it's cool to see we inspired you to keep going on it and finish it.

007 : Golden Gadgets 007 : Golden Gadgets

Meh

It wasn't bad, but not too impressive. The walking was really awkward with all of the characters. Their feet and legs moved erratically. The plot was not bad, but the jokes weren't that original. Bond getting crappy gadgets is kind of obvious.

It would have been more humorous, or at least ironic, if bond had actually used the shitty gadgets.

Voice acting was good and the animation overall was not bad. It got some laughs from me. Nice work

Livecorpse - A Tribute Livecorpse - A Tribute

nice work

you managed to turn a tragedy into something kind of funny. The comedic timing was good. I didn't think it was really that funny until the end when it said "Owned." That made the whole thing really absurd, and I burst out laughing.

I'm prolly goin to hell for that. Good work anyways.

The Legend of Wonderboy The Legend of Wonderboy

Nice work!

I liked your animation style (no arms, but sleeves and hands) it was very unique. I also enjoyed the song (of course).

Only criticism is that I think your sync with the music and flash got off slightly at the end, but that is probably due to my shitty laptop. Good work, man!

fmafan1 responds:

lol, i finally figured out why the sound doesn't sync. i cant stream across multiple scenes, well, at least i cant figure out how, but anyways....it'll have to work. thanx for the review!

Halloween Goes To Hell Halloween Goes To Hell

that was great

I really enjoyed the flash. I especially liked how all the parodies were drawn together. I've seen to many parodies that are random and shitty, but this one was coherent and good.

My only criticism is for you to make the voice of the main character a bit louder. I was turning it up to hear him, but then there would be a loud noise that would make my speakers die a little.

Peter Peter

wow

That was amazing. The drawing style was very unique, and the sound was almost perfect (i say almost because there is always room for improvement). It was short and to the point, but not lacking in any plot.

My only criticism is that it was damn near impossible to click on your again? button at the end. I believe and easy way to fix this is by making the "hit" area a clear box surrounding your text.

Good work, man!

Brushy Brushy

bad ass

This is one of the best flash i've ever seen.. excellent work with the FBF!

I especially liked the sound effects (pretty sure i heard the knife from CS in there)

Mario And Friends Goof Up Mario And Friends Goof Up

booya!

Flash is about having fun, not trying to compete with everyone for "who is the best." This flash is awesome. period. You had fun making it, and it shows. awesome.

Animondo Animondo

very nice

very original animation style. i can do without sound, but a simple song loop would add a lot to this flash.